OpenMA is in heavy development
No binary is yet proposed. However, you can access to the source code and compile it yourself. You can read the nightly documentation and start to play with OpenMA! You will be able for example to:
- Read and write C3D files ;
- Reconstruct model based on the Plug-in Gait markers set ;
- Extract joint kinematics and kinetics ;
- And more!
The C++ source code is available on Github and requires the use of a C++11 compatible compiler (see the list of test OS and compiler below). The building instructions are available on the wiki for the developers.
In addition to create C++ static or dynamic libraries, language bindings are also available in the source code. Currently, a subset of OpenMA is available for Matlab and Python.
You have several ways to contact the community and its helpful resources. Check our support page for more information.
Operating systems and compilers supported
The following compilers were used successfully. In case you use a compiler not listed below, please report it using one of the way provided in the Community section.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 Update 4
OpenMA is released under the New BSD license and is copyright 2016 Moveck Solution Inc. Boiled down to smaller chunks, it can be described with the following conditions.
It requires you to:
- Keep the license and copyright notice included in OpenMA's files when you use them in your works
It permits you to:
- Freely download and use OpenMA, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Use OpenMA in packages or distributions that you create
- Modify the source code
- Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute OpenMA to third parties not included in the license
It forbids you to:
- Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as OpenMA is provided without warranty
- Hold the creators or copyright holders of OpenMA liable
- Redistribute any piece of OpenMA without proper attribution
- Use any marks owned by Moveck Solution Inc. in any way that might state or imply that Moveck Solution Inc. endorses your distribution
- Use any marks owned by Moveck Solution Inc. in any way that might state or imply that you created the Moveck Solution Inc. software in question
It does not require you to:
- Include the source of OpenMA itself, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it
- Submit changes that you make to OpenMA back to the OpenMA project (though such feedback is encouraged)
- The full OpenMA license is located in the project repository for more information.